Saturday, September 29, 2012

MadCatz Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel (forza, dirt, need for speed) +

100 ono I bought this wheel about two days ago as a spare until my other steering wheel arrived from amazon. I have used this steering wheel at most, 4 times. I bought it for 199 from Game. It is in perfect condition. Specs; # Powerful wireless connectivity provides lag-free response up to 40ft (12m) # Interchangeable Gear Shift for left- or right-handed drivers # Unique clamp mechanism ensures a completely stable response when used with either your desk or racing cockpit # Use the detachable lap mount pads when driving from the comfort of your couch # Full rubber grip points for precise steering in the heat of a race # Non-slip accelerator and brake pedal set with detachable foot rest # Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE® The wheel itself works perfect for Forza Motorsport 4, wish I could keep it but my other wheel has arrived. must go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular