Monday, September 24, 2012
Formatting/Installing Windows 7/Installing Missing Driver *
if anyone has any problems with their computer/laptop let me know if and I can format and reinstall windows 7 and reinstall any missing drivers if you do need any help get in contact with me by text or call i work 6 days a week between 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday I live in Greenwich so text me during then hours otherwise call me and I will try and get back to you asap and I drive so that I will come to you and the price will range between 25 - 50 depending on what needs to be done... Call Scott on 07730598438
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
XBOX 360 for sale, with Kinect and controller, hardly used, excellant condition although no box. 100.00 without any games Games at ad...
-
Wii console in almost new condition in original box Wii balance board in almost new condition 2nd controller with motion plus and clear gr...
-
Hello, Selling a full size wired british apple keyboard and an apple wireless mouse today for 40 or nearest offer. Both are in fully work...
-
Dual core 2 GHz 4 GB Ram Nvidia 7600 GT Graphics card 2 Hard drives Memory card reader 9 in 1 LCD Monitor Fresh legal Windows Vista in...
-
Hi i have an xbox live account with 15,000 ms points on and 3 months gold also has downloaded content in the download history this is a chea...
-
INTEL CORE2DOU 2 GB RAM 200 GB HDD WINDOWS 7 LAN USB TV OUT WINDOWS 7 OFFICE 2007 CARD READER FULLY WORKING CALL ME FORE BUY...
-
Kinect Sensor with PSU. Dance Central (Great condition complete with case and booklet) Kinect Adventures (Great condition complete with ca...
-
I was given an Ipad by my ex and have no need for it as prefer my laptop. It has only been used twice and still has box etc as bought. Pract...
-
Brand New Top of the Range Black Laptop with Intel Core I3, 750HD, 6GB Ram, Grab a Bargin the most powerful Toshiba Laptop on this site! Ful...
-
Brand New Pyramat PM 420w Black Gaming Chair with speakers still in the box, wireless receiver doesnt work but also comes with wire for sou...
0 comments:
Post a Comment