Saturday, October 20, 2012

PS3 Slim 160Gb Media Center, 100+ movies, + games, + HDMI cable !

Sony PS3 for sale, like brand new in box with manuals. I only really use it as a media center for movies so I have over 100 movies still on the hard drive which I will leave on there. They are mostly the latest releases with a few classics as well and some are in HD. I’ll not list them all, but they include: Bridesmaids The Hunger Games Project X The Dictator Avengers Warrior What to Expect When You’re Expecting 21 Jump Street Goon The Sitter 127 Hours Drive Friends with Benefits Horrible Bosses Moneyball Limitless Rise of the Planet of the Apes The Iron Lady The Lincoln Lawyer Toy Story 3 The Inbetweeners I also have a few games: Grand Theft Auto 4 COD Black Ops Madden NFL Fifa 11 Also there a few games downloaded from the PlayStation Store,a couple of Crash Bandicoot games and COD 2. Give me a call, text or e-mail if you’re interested and I’ll get back to you asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular