Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wonderful Toshiba laptop for sale !

Stunning Toshiba laptop for sale, still in amazing condition no scratches or damages any were on the laptop. The laptop is as good as new trust me very well kept, I have had it for about 8 months now. am going have a look around my house for the box I should still have it. You are free to test before you buy. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Features : window 7 operating system 4 USB docks CD/DVD HDMI pluging 6 gig ram memory Microsoft office Dual core 64 bit operating system ETC ---------------------------------------------------------------- Please do not hesitate to phone me 07535574247 (I AM NOT SENDING THIS LAPTOP ANYWHERE FACE TO FACE MEETINGS ONLY SO NO TIME WASTERS, DO NOT ASK ME TO SEND IT AND YOU WILL WIRE THE MONEY NO PAYPAL STRICTLY FACE TO FACE MEETINGS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular