Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nvidia GTX 460 palit Sonic Platinum *

Hi, for sale I have my GTx 460 from Palit, this is the sonic platinum edition which comes as standard over clocked from the factory which increases the performance by 15% over the stock 460 cards. I am selling as to fund other projects. I have had this card 6 months, never had a problem with it and have kept it clean and dust free to help keep temps cool. If you are looking for a boost in graphics performance this will certainly give it, running most current games on their highest settings. The card only requires 450w power supply so you dont have to have a high end machine to plug this in. The card can be seen working in my machine if coming to collect, or for a small additional fee i can post it to you. I do not have the orginal outer box (as supplied from plalit) as this got lost in my recent move, but I still have the manual and cd with basic drivers and SLI bridge. If posted i will ensure the card is in an anti static bag and well packaged. If you have any questions, give me a shout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular