Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gaming PC with Monitor *£240 ONO* !

I am selling my Desktop PC as I am getting a desktop replacement laptop, as I am travelling alot more. I am wanting 240 for the PC and it is worth 300 so you are getting a decent deal :) Specifications: Intel Core 2 Duo Dual Core Processor 2.4GHz 2.5GB Ram (Will include spare 2GB stick) 80GB 5200rpm Harddrive (Can be easily upgraded VERY CHEAP) Reason for such a small harddrive is due to using an external Harddrive. AMD 6450 1GB Graphics - Amazing graphics, maxes out games such as Counter Strike Source, Minecraft, Half Life 2 and plays most modern games, at high, if not at medium. 17" AOC Monitor with Cable - Great monitor for media and gaming. This PC is great for a student, or somebody beginning in PC Gaming! Comes with all necessary cables, keyboard and mouse, no stupid offers and no posting abroad. Sadly cannot ship as this item is too big! Can deliver locally! Feel free to email me with any questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular