Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mint Conditon PS3 with 2 MOVE STICKS 2 WANDS PLUS LOADS MORE +

my 320GB black ps3 with two controllers, two move controllers, two hand wands, magic eye camera 5 games mw3, battlefield, black ops, super street fighter, mw2. plus tons and tons of DLC content for all above games and full download games from psn. it also comes with power cable, Active Silver Plus HDMI cable and finally the box. everything is in mint condition no marks on games or console, only one of my controllers look abit worn out as its my pad that i always play with. other then that everything is mint, before you buy u can test everything out. 195 the picture you see is not the actual ps3 my number is 07852 366563 I have also advertised a Brand new iphone 4s never ever been used its upgrade from carphoneware house. its unlocked to all networks i have all receipts from shop, only will deal face to face at my house address, i will not meet outside bus stop or train station. i live in east london stratford/plaistow thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular